Wednesday 4 December 2013

Look #243

Hi again,
Another meme from StrawberrySingh getting me into the winter spirit!
  1. What is the December/Winter season like where you live? – I live in England so it's pretty much cold alot of the year... although we have had some good summer's the last couple years. The winter season is typically November - January, but we've been known to get snow as early as September all the way through till March/April time! It's ok though as winter is my favourite time of year :)
  2. When you think of winter, what’s the first thing that pops into your head? – Being out in the snow or sitting in the warm house infront of the fire drinking tea and watching the snow outside... love it!
  3. Have you ever played any extreme winter sports? – Nope, never. But i'd like to if I got the chance. I'd love to go skiing in the French Alps!
  4. What do you like most about this season? – Snow, warm clothes (I love when I can get my cosy jumpers out the cupboard), wrapping up warm with hats, scarfs n gloves, making snow men and snow angels... and snuggling in doors keeping warm infront of the christmas tree.
  5. Do you celebrate Christmas, Hannukkah, Kwanzaa or another holiday during this time of year? – Just Christmas. And being Catholic it's a pretty big deal for us. We have alot of family traditions and it's a really big family time of year for me which is why I love it so much.
 Now I know this doesn't really count as a wintery pic, but my last post was my first wintery pic of the season and I didn't have time to add this meme to that post. I couldn't help but make this pic abit wintery though, despite the oufit not looking too warm... I just love the winter sims so much.
FaMESHed has some great stuff this month, definitely worth a visit. I've never been keen on mesh eyeballs but these ones look really natural and great.


[] Body 

Shape - [GS Designs] Shape 02 SL Marketplace SALE!
Hair with Hat - >TRUTH< Katya *MESH*
Hands - Slink Mesh hands *MESH*
Tattoo - Vestigium Sugar Skulls
Hand Tattoos - Letis Tattoo for Slink Hands
Mesh eyes - IKON Spectral eyes *MESH* NEW! @ FaMESHed

[] Clothes

Top - *BAIASTICE* Crop Spaghetti Top *MESH*
Skirt - Emery Midi Skirt Elle *MESH* NEW! @ FaMESHed

[] Accessories

Eye Piercings - <-Puncture-> Eye Piercing (inner & outer) studs
Nose Piercing - .Pekka. Mysterious (edited)
Phone - [ Z U L U ] iPhone 5 *MESH*
Ring - ..:: BenS Beauty::.. Anabella Ring
Bracelet - GizzA Boho
Necklace - [MANDALA] Nyorai

[] Footwear

Shoes - N-core VERTIGO NEW! Shoetopia 2013 

[] Pose

Pose - {pose maniacs} Lara 4

[] Location

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Izzies/135/124/31



1 comment:

  1. I actually adore that outfit, even if it's not wintery! The pic looks great. Thanks for participating. <3

    ReplyDelete