Saturday 8 September 2012

I got the key

Collabor88 is back and despite the full sim and mega lag I managed to get my hands on this top / dress thing... Love it :) They come in alsorts of colours and look great with some little shorts or a skirt like this one!


Body
 
Shape - *My Own* Shape 03 - Sold on Marketplace here
Hair - =DeLa*= Mercy *MESH* new!

Clothing

Top - [AUX] Mullet Collabor88 here *MESH* new!
Skirt - L'exception Lace pocket skirt *MESH*
Heels - **Similar** Barletta Stiletto Shoes

Accessories
 
Watch - [DDL] Play (Gold)
Ring 1 - MG - RING - Fez - Small
Ring 2 - MG - RING - Roho - Large
Bracelets - [EY:NO] Mess Bangles
Nails - [MANDALA] NAIL PALETTE 2/SUPER LONG
Piercings - <-Puncture-> Eye Piercing (inner & outer) studs
Necklace - [ glow studio ] Chain Brush Necklace The Dressing Room BLUE here
Bag - .: vive nine :. Nadia Bag
Shades - [SteinWerk] Aviator Sunglasses

Pose 

Pose - Part of my ao.

❥Grace ✘✘


No comments:

Post a Comment