Saturday 11 August 2012

NEW SHAPE RELEASE - Shape 03

Today I have released a brand NEW shape. My 3rd shape. Updated from my last 02 shape. Designed to work perfectly with mesh clothing. Hope you like it :) Buy it by clicking here

Also new from {mon tissu} I'm in love with this dress! You should definitely check out the range of colours and patterns they have :D
New hair from !lamb. Simply perfect again!



Shape - Grace Silverweb Tattoos & Shapes - Sold on SL Marketplace here Shape 03 NEW!!
Dress - {mon tissu} Frock Dress *MESH* NEW!
Hair - !lamb. Gemini *MESH* NEW!
Earrings - ..:: BenS Beauty::..Tanyeli
Necklace - [MANDALA] Onigiri Necklace NEW!
Bracelet - miel FRIENDO
Ring - :FANATIK: My steel boho ring
Nails - [MANDALA] NAIL PALETTE 2/LONG NEW!
Piercings - <-Puncture->



No comments:

Post a Comment