Saturday 4 August 2012

*Mayes* Eyes

The creator of *Mayes* eye store asked me to blog her designs and I'm really happy to do so. She has amazing eyes in every colour, go see them! :)
This bikini actually comes complete with tan lines underneath which I LOVE! Lol. I'll have to figure out a way to blog those sometime ;)


Shape - *My Own* Grace Silverweb Tattoos & Shapes - Shape 02 - Sold on Marketplace here.
Hair - ::Exile:: Silent Wings *MESH*
Bikini - *BOOM* Ellio Bikini
Eyes - *Mayes* Collection A - Brown 1
Shades - [SteinWerk] Aviator Sunglasses
Piercings - <-Puncture->
Belly Piercing - +:+WTG+:+ **Galaxy**
Necklace - [MANDALA] Onigiri Necklace NEW!
Bracelets - [EY:NO] Mess Bangles
Ring - By Ryca Doobie - RING TRZ PLATINUM - Sold on marketplace here
Pose - :: Focus Poses :: at [Vanity Fair] here
Nails - [MANDALA] NAIL PALETTE 1/SUPER LONG



No comments:

Post a Comment