Sunday 22 July 2012

Patterned is back

Yesterday I came across a little store selling mesh called .MarieDoll. I hadn't heard of it before so was a little aprehensive.. but when I bought this mesh vest I absolutely fell in love with it and the patterns and different colours are great. Go check out this store.


Shape - *My Own* Grace Silverweb Tattoos & Shapes - Shape 02 *Sold on Marketplace*
Hair - [BURLEY] Diana Magnate Roots04 *MESH*
Top - .MarieDoll. Azie Top *MESH*
Shorts - [ Cynful ] Zia Denim Short *MESH*
Bracelets - [EY:NO] Mess Bangles
Necklace - [y] (Yulicie) Infinity Necklace
Ring 1 - .Shi : Eye Ring FaMESHed
Ring 2 - By Ryca Doobie - RING TRZ PLATINUM - Sold on marketplace here
Earrings - ..:: BenS Beauty::..Tanyeli
Wedges - celoe aelia wedges scorch
Bag - ~ Pepper ~ Shoes Wanted Bag *MESH*
Pose - * Purple Poses *
Piercings - <-Puncture->



No comments:

Post a Comment