Sunday 22 July 2012

Hip

I really like this outfit I put together. Some of it's old things I've had for ages, but it goes great with these Ricielli shorts and celoe wedges...


Shape - *My Own* Grace Silverweb Tattoos & Shapes - Shape 02 *Sold on Marketplace*
Hair - Clawtooth Serendipity *MESH* Hair Fair here
Shorts - Ricielli Summer Minishorts *MESH*
Tank - NanoGunk Tank Shirt
Bikini top - *T.Whore* I Wanna Go Bikini
Necklace - [y] (Yulicie) Infinity Necklace
Bag - Ricielli Cowhide Tote Leather Bag
Bracelets - [EY:NO] Mess Bangles
Earrings - ..:: BenS Beauty::..Tanyeli
Ring 1 - .Shi : Eye Ring FaMESHed here
Ring 2 - By Ryca Doobie - RING TRZ PLATINUM - Sold on marketplace here
Shades - [SteinWerk] Aviator Sunglasses   
Piercings - <-Puncture->
Wedges - celoe aelia wedges scorch
Poses - * Purple Poses *
 


No comments:

Post a Comment